To achieve optimal wellness you may need to uncover hormone issues, genetic markers or food sensitivities that can be keeping you down. We offer various testing services to help patients gain insight into what needs should be prioritized on their health journey.
Most patients choose to set up a consultation with one of our specially trained pharmacists to discuss your results in detail. Working with you and your healthcare provider, our pharmacist can make recommendations based on your current symptoms, medical history, and test results.
To order simply stop by our pharmacy, give one of our friendly pharmacy team members a call or submit your request online. We can mail test kits to your home with complete instructions.
ZRT laboratory offers convenient at home testing options that are ideal for patients because it allows them to collect their sample in the privacy of their home or office without the need for blood draw needles, blood draw fees or the need to see a phlebotomist. Patients can collect their sample using kits designed for saliva, dried urine, or blood spot testing.
Saliva testing is a non-invasive collection method where patients collect their saliva in plastic tubes in order to measure hormones like cortisol, estrogens, progesterone, and androgens.
Dried Urine Testing is the patient-friendly, discreet, simple alternative to all-day urine collection in a jug.
Dried blood spot is a form of collection where patients place blood drops on a filter card after a finger prick with a lancet.
ZRT laboratories offers the following testing specialties:
- Menopause & Andropause hormone balance (Estrogens, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, & cortisol)
- Stress & adrenal hormones
- Urinary hormone metabolites
- Menstrual cycle mapping
- Thyroid imbalance
- Neurotransmitter levels
- Vitamin D
Ultra Lab Tests
Order Discounted Lab Tests with Ulta Lab Tests. Patients can order their own labs online, including common lab panels typically requested by practitioners (CBC, CMP, Lipids, Thyroid, etc.), without a prescription. The cost of labs ordered through Ulta Lab Tests are often less expensive than when using your health insurance and paying high deductibles. Labs are drawn locally at various sites. Obtaining your test results before you arrive at your doctor’s office, will allow you to prepare your questions and actively participate in your healthcare.
DNALife offers an innovative approach to personalized medicine with DNA genetic testing. Patients and practitioners can embrace a gene-based personalized diet and lifestyle plan to optimize health and wellbeing.
DNALife offers a range of DNA tests which cover a spectrum of genetic qualities, including:
- DNAHealth. Establish the optimal nutrition program necessary for good health, longevity and disease risk mitigation
- DNADiet. Gain insight into your requirements for healthy eating. Develop a personalized diet and lifestyle based on your results
- DNASport. Suitable for the elite performance athlete as well as the recreational athlete looking to maximize sporting potential, prevent injury and optimize recovery to reach peak levels of conditioning
- DNAEstrogen. Guides the personalization of diet, hormone and nutritional supplement recommendations to improve estrogen metabolism
- DNAMind. Analyzes 30 genes which have been shown to have significant associations with key mental health disorders
- DNASkin. Personalized lifestyle, nutrition, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical recommendations can be given for improved skin care and to decrease the visible signs of aging
- MedCheck. Analyzes genes associated with drug responsiveness to over 150 medications for cardiovascular disease, psychiatry, and pain management. Pharmacogenomics is used to optimize drug therapy and minimize side-effects.
Upon receipt of results patients will have a consultation with one of our genomic trained pharmacists to develop a personalized plan for your health and nutritional supplementation needs.
SpectraCell Laboratories’ Micronutrient Test provides a comprehensive nutritional analysis measuring functional deficiencies at the cellular level. It is an assessment of how well the body utilizes 31 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites.
Repletion recommendations are made based on the individual’s need.
Brainspan combines a simple blood spot (finger prick) cellular fatty acid test with an online cognitive functional assessment that evaluates memory, flexible thinking, attention, nutritional brain health, and inflammation response. Patients will receive an individualized report with nutrition and lifestyle recommendations. In general, when followed, recommendations can improve total body inflammation, cellular aging, resilience, and help to optimize function of the peripheral and central nervous system.